One of North America's most liquid natural gas trading hubs - the Dawn Hub - is strategically located in southwestern Ontario, providing direct access to North America's major supply basins, including abundant and affordable natural gas supplies in the Utica and Marcellus producing regions.
With multiple supply routes from western Canada, mid-continent, the Rockies, and the Gulf of Mexico, as well as the ability to serve markets in the mid-west, eastern Canada and the U.S. Northeast, the Union Gas Dawn Hub is a reliable, secure, and liquid natural gas trading hub.
- Averaging 0.65 PJ daily summer injections
- Averaging 1.04 PJ daily winter withdrawals
- Loss of critical unit protection ensures a reliable flow of natural gas out of Dawn
- Within 300 km's of North America's most prolific supply basin
- Approximately 7 PJ takeaway capacity and growing to meet market demand
- Interconnects directly with 8 major supply pipelines
- Over 100 companies actively trade at Dawn
- All North American energy marketers active at Dawn
- Traded on ICE and NGX, direct trading (one-on-one)
We Can Help
In addition to the vast integrated physical assets at our disposal, we also create and provide leading edge services to allow customers to make the most of those assets.
Learn more about the Dawn Hub and our storage and transportation services.
New to Storage & Transmission?
Looking for more information about Dawn?