Pay by Credit Card
Make a one-time payment or set up recurring monthly credit card payments with MasterCard or VISA. Payments are made through Paymentus, a payment service provider for utilities. Paymentus applies a convenience fee to credit card payments.
Pay by credit card
- Pay your bill from anywhere, any time of day or night.
- Instant payment notification to Union Gas.
- Never miss a payment with recurring monthly credit card payments.
How it works
- Pay your bill online with MasterCard or VISA.
- Credit Card payments are also accepted by telephone at
- A service fee equal to 1.75% of your payment to Union Gas will be charged by Paymentus for each credit card payment.
- Union Gas receives payment by the next business day.
Two ways to make a credit card payment
- Online at the Paymentus website. To set up recurring monthly payments, you'll need to create a Paymentus user profile.
- Call the automated telephone service at 1-877-811-1911.
You'll need your 14-digit Union Gas account number. See sample account number on bill, credit card number and expiry date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some pre-paid credit cards, do not allow service fees and therefore are not accepted by Paymentus. If you are using a pre-paid credit card, please check with the credit card company before completing your transaction.
Yes, you can schedule recurring payments for a certain date each month. You can also make one-time payments, either for today or for a date in the future.
Union Gas is informed immediately that you have made a payment. The payment is posted to your account the next business day. You will receive a payment confirmation number for your reference.