Who's at my door
Identifying Enbridge Gas employees and contractors
All Enbridge Gas employees and authorized contractors wear a visible identification card with a photograph and his or her name.
- Enbridge Gas' Authorized Contractors include: Aecon Group Inc., GreenSaver, GTel Engineering, Hetek Solutions Inc., Link-Line, and Lakeside Gas Services.
- Enbridge Gas also works with participating certified energy advisors in our Home Efficiency Rebate program. These advisors can perform an energy assessment for you to identify efficiency opportunities in your home, and you can receive up to $5,000 in rebates towards the cost of the assessments and renovations, plus additional appliance rebates. Visit our Home Efficiency Rebate page for a list of participating certified energy advisors in your area.
- If you are unsure, contact us at 1-888-774-3111 to validate the representative's identity.
What we do
- Take monthly meter readings and replace your gas meter.
- If we do need to make a service call, we will:
- Notify you in advance whenever possible.
- Identify ourselves.
- State the purpose of our visit.
- Occasionally, our representatives will knock on doors when promoting Enbridge Gas programs, but we will be wearing ID badges.
What we don't do
- We do not sell natural gas door-to-door.
- We do not sell, rent, or service natural gas appliances.
- Our representatives will never come to your door and ask to see your gas bill.