Engineering Feasibility Studies
Union Gas will help fund studies to identify and quantify potential energy-saving measures on natural gas-consuming equipment and gas-related heating systems or facilities. Studies analyze an existing building to determine the changes that will increase your overall energy efficiency.
Benefits of Feasibility Studies
Determine your current energy costs, pinpoint problem areas and prioritize energy improvements.
Thermal surveys, facility air-balances, HVAC audits, energy audits, benchmarking activities and equipment upgrade analyses.
ENGINEERING FEASIBILITY STUDIES INCENTIVES
Commercial Customers Incentive
Industrial Customers Incentives
- 50% up to $10,000
- New: study top-up
Additional 50% to a maximum of $10,000*
Copy of study including:
Copy of 3rd party survey provider invoice or summary of costs for internal labour used
- Baseline types and costs of all energy use per process/piece of equipment
- Analysis of use, waste and potential impact on production
- In-depth description of improvements to current operational procedures, processes or technology and installation of new equipment
- Projected/predicted future performance for all energy use after improvements
- Financial analysis of opportunities sufficient to support customer management review for project approval
For multi-site customer incentive cap @ $10,000 per customer.
Apply for an Engineering Feasibility Study Incentive
Applying is easy. Simply contact your Union Gas Account Manager or send us an email using the button below. A Union Gas Account Manager will get back to you within 5 business days to discuss next steps.