Unionline is a secure web-based transaction and information tool that provides contract customers (large commercial and industrial, storage and transportation, and energy marketers) with the ability to conduct business with us online.
Unionline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is accessible anywhere around the world.
Who can use Unionline?
Any employee or agent of a company that holds a contract with Enbridge Gas is able to request access to Unionline (subject to approval from an individual with authority to bind the company).
What can I do with Unionline?
- View contract parameters and details for Direct Purchase, Distribution, and Storage & Transportation contracts
- View and Accept Direct Purchase, Distribution, and Storage & Transportation contracts
- Request and Accept balancing transactions
- View recent and historical balancing transactions
- Manage your nominations
- View and Download Direct Purchase and Distribution Consumption Measurement
- View and Download Direct Purchase, Storage & Transportation, and T-Service Reports
- View and Download current and historical Invoices for Direct Purchase, Distribution, and Storage & Transportation