M13 Transportation, Producer Balancing Service and Name Change Service
Are you a producer of Ontario natural gas looking to bring your supply to market?
Our M13 service provides Ontario natural gas producers with a means to get their gas to Enbridge Gas' Dawn Hub where it can be sold to any number of market participants. A corresponding balancing service takes the daily swing between production and market.
This reasonable efforts service allows you to deliver your produced gas from its interconnection with Enbridge Gas' system to Dawn Hub provided that Enbridge Gas has sufficient system capacity and your gas meets our quality standards.
- Produced volumes will be retroactively validated by measurement reports
- Contract is established with a firm daily variability demand which is the permitted fluctuation in the produced volume
- Daily differences between the produced quantity and that sold at Dawn Hub will be accounted for through the producer balancing account
- Producer may purchase third party gas only to correct a debit position in the producer balancing account
- When producer nominates to sell gas at Dawn Hub, Enbridge Gas will affect a name change to facilitate the transaction
Receipt and Delivery Points
- Receipt points - those points where the producer shall deliver its quantities to Enbridge Gas as described in the M13 Schedule 1 of the contract which shall be completed through negotiation with the producer
- Delivery Point - Dawn Hub
Pricing and Fuel
- Regulated rate service as per M13 rate schedule.
- All values listed as Canadian currency
- Regulated monthly fixed charge
- Regulated delivery commodity charge
- Customers can make a one time decision, at the time of contracting, to provide Enbridge Gas supplied fuel (USF) or customer supplied fuel (CSF)
- CSF is not subject to true up, USF is subject to intra-period WACOG adjustments
- Charges for the firm daily variability demand, for each of the quantities credited/debited to the name change service, as outlined in the M13 schedule 2
- A charge for exceeding the limitations of the producer balancing account as per the MPSS rate schedule
- Subject to 2 months prior notice of termination
- Enbridge Gas must determine if it is feasible to connect producer's supply to its system.
- Producer must provide evidence of viable production
- Requires executed interruptible hub contract
- Producer shall be subject to Enbridge Gas' credit requirements as outlined in our credit process