Looking to move gas from Dawn Hub to markets in Ontario, Quebec and the U.S. Northeast?
Our Dawn-Parkway/Kirkwall M12 transportation service provides a reliable, cost effective means to move gas from Dawn Hub to eastern markets.
- From Parkway to interconnects at Waddington (Iroquois), East Hereford (Portland Natural Gas Transmission System), the eastern (EDA) and central (CDA) delivery areas (TransCanada)
- From Kirkwall to interconnects at Niagara (Tennessee and National Fuel) and Chippawa (Millennium and Empire)
This firm service allows you to deliver gas between your selected receipt and delivery points year round, even on the peak summer and winter days.
- Firm service - on Timely NAESB nomination cycle
- After the timely cycle, increases to nominations are available on an interruptible basis
- Overrun rights (subject to priority of service)
- Renewable annually for one year period after initial term has expired
Receipt and Delivery Points
- Receipt Points - all of the following - Dawn Hub, Dawn (TransCanada), Dawn (Vector), Dawn (Tecumseh), Kirkwall
- Delivery Points - one of the following - Parkway (TransCanada), Kirkwall (TransCanada)
- Available to any customer with an interruptible hub contract
- Sold via open season - supports expansions of the Dawn-Parkway system
- F24-T - Upgrades M12 transportation service to firm all day. Provides access to 13 nomination cycles
- Peak Storage provides balancing for gas supply and demand variations. Can improve transport load factors