Looking to move gas into or out of Ontario? Are you trying to take advantage of basis differentials?
Our exchange service allows you to receive/deliver gas at one point on our system, and receive/deliver an equal quantity of gas at an off system point. This service is a great way to meet short term gas requirements outside of Southwestern Ontario without a long term transportation commitment with pipelines upstream or downstream of Dawn Hub.
- Interruptible service
- Firm service may be available
- Reliability of service is subject to pipeline scheduling at the exchange location
- Entering into a demand charge rate or paying a premium variable rate will improve interruptible transport (IT) reliability
- All exchange services must be nominated 2 hours prior to the Timely nomination cycle (10:45 a.m. central time)
- Nomination changes at other NAESB cycles are negotiable
Receipt and Delivery Points
- Enbridge Gas system points - Dawn Hub, Parkway, Kirkwall, Union St. Clair (MichCon), Ojibway and Union Bluewater
- Off System points - various points on TransCanada, Trunkline, Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line, Alliance, and Vector
Pricing and Fuel
- Demand charge (take or pay) and/or negotiated variable charge
- Fuel in or fuel out
- Peak storage provides balancing for gas supply and demand variations. Can improve exchange load factors