The key to unlocking Dawn storage and transportation.
The hub contract is our standard interruptible service contract. There is no cost to initiate and you only pay for the services you use. With a hub contract in place you can buy and sell gas at Dawn Hub, and you can nominate name changes (title transfers), transportation, exchanges, hub balancing (park and loan).
- All services are interruptible.
- Nominate and flow service - request service on Unionline - nominate at any NAESB cycle and service will be scheduled (assuming no asset restrictions). No sales contact required
- Interruptible park and loan service:
- Ability to hold a park balance of 120,000 GJs and a loan balance of 70,000 GJs (subject to credit)
- Hub pricing schedule - see section C (balancing) to view current price details
- Interruptible transportation (IT) Service:
- Provides an interruptible service between any two points on our system
- Hub pricing schedule - see section A (transport) to view current price details
- Interruptible exchange service:
- Provides the ability to receive/deliver gas at one point on Enbridge Gas' system and receive/deliver an equal amount at an off system point on another pipeline.
- Hub pricing schedule - see section B (exchange) to view current price details
- All exchange services must be nominated two hours prior to the timely nomination cycle
- Name change service (title transfers):
- A name change allows you to transfer ownership of your gas to another party
- Available at all Enbridge Gas system points (see below)
- Hub pricing schedule - see section D (name change) to view current price details
Receipt and Delivery Points
- Enbridge Gas system points - Dawn Hub, Parkway, Kirkwall, Union St. Clair (MichCon), Ojibway, and Union Bluewater
- Off-system points - utilized using exchange services - TC Energy, Panhandle, and Vector
Pricing and Fuel
- Variable charge (pay as you utilize) - no demand charge
- Posted monthly on our website - $CAD/GJ or $CAD/MMBtu
- No fuel charges