2018 Calgary Customer Meeting
- 2018 Calgary Customer Meeting
- April 19, 2018
Jim Redford (Vice-President, Business Development Storage & Transmission), Clancy O'Hara (Director, Gas Control, Capacity Planning & Gas Management Services), Chris Shorts (Director, Storage & Transportation, Marketing & Utilization), Andrea Seguin (Director, Business Development and Upstream Regulation) and Sarah Van Der Paelt (Vice-President, Sales & Marketing & Customer Care) spoke at Union Gas' annual Calgary Customer Meeting on Thursday, April 19th. Guest speaker Tyler Jubert, Platts, also spoke at the event.
You can view the presentation delivered by Jim, Clancy, Chris, Andrea and Sarah below.
All presentations available below are PDF downloads.
- Clancy will provide an update on our storage and transportation operations throughout the 2017/2018 winter. He will also discuss the impact of the "Cyclone Bomb."
A Winter Tale
- Chris will discuss commercial response to extreme weather volatility and how the Dawn Hub supported increased demand.
Dawn - meeting customer needs
- Andrea addresses the continued increase in market demand for natural gas services and Union Gas' response through growth on both the Dawn Parkway system and Dawn Hub storage.
The Ontario Market & Impacts of the Clean Fuel Standard
- Among other things, Sarah will discuss growth developments in compressed natural gas for trucking, community expansion and conversions, and greenhouse development. She will also address the federal requirement for renewable natural gas to be included in the fuel stream in Ontario.
- Jim will provide an update on the amalgamation progress and his concluding thoughts.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the links on this page.