2017 Calgary Customer Meeting
- 2017 Calgary Customer Meeting
- April 19, 2017
Jim Redford (Vice-President, Business Development Storage and Transmission), Chris Shorts (Director, Business Development and Upstream Regulation) and Sarah Van Der Paelt (Director, Distribution Business Development and Strategic Accounts) spoke at Union Gas' annual Calgary Customer Meeting on Wednesday, April 19th. Guest speaker Andy Oding (Senior Building Science Associate, Building Knowledge Canada Inc.) also spoke at the event.
You can view the presentation delivered by Jim, Chris and Sarah below.
All presentations available below are PDF downloads.
We Are Here
- Enbridge/Union Gas merger
- Ontario Energy Board expectations for rebasing
- New rates for 2019
Operations and Facilities Update
- 2016/2017 winter
- Meeting market demand
- Union Gas expansion project
Achieving Balance in Ontario's Low Carbon Future
- The importance of balance
- Cap and Trade
- Natural Gas estimated cumulative impact to households and businesses
- Outstanding regulations
- Natural gas solutions
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the links on this page.