Find a Contractor
We deliver gas to your home but we do not service or rent natural gas appliances.
You can find a Heating Contractor by using:
Who can work on your natural gas equipment?
We recommend that you have a Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)-registered contractor perform any repairs or installation jobs.
- Never try to repair or install natural gas appliances yourself, and never let a home handyperson try to do the job for you.
- A TSSA-registered contractor knows the equipment and the codes that must be followed.
- Ensure that the service provider uses licensed gas technicians for all work. All licensed technicians must provide a provincial certificate number and the contractor's TSSA registration number upon request.
Your natural gas contractor should:
- Be registered with the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA). Call the TSSA at 1-877-682-TSSA (8772), Option 4, to confirm a contractor is registered.
- Be bonded and have public liability and property damage insurance.
- Have a certificate of good standing from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).