Union Gas and Enbridge Gas Distribution are now one. Two great companies have combined to form Enbridge Gas Inc., which will draw upon 170 years of experience to bring you greater comfort through the safe, reliable delivery of the affordable energy you use every day.
Changes are underway
Throughout 2019 you will see changes to branded items such as building signs, service trucks and utility bills. Things will look different, but you can expect the same great service.
What will stay the same?
- Payments will still be made to Union Gas.
- Billing services like Equal Billing and Paperless Billing.
- Your Union Gas account number.
- Access to your accounts through our website.
- All contact and emergency numbers.
- Our focus on delivering exceptional energy value for consumers, safety, operational efficiency and reliability of service.
What will change?
- Our name and brand colours.
- For now, Union Gas remains the recipient/payee name when you pay your bill online—we’ll let you know before this changes.
- Some automatic payment customers may begin to see their payments listed as Enbridge Gas Inc. on their bank statements.
- We will continue to keep you informed of any upcoming changes.