LEARN TO READ YOUR GAS METER. IT'S EASY.
KEEP YOUR METER HAPPY THIS WINTER:
- Gently sweep it with a car brush or broom
- Avoid scraping or hitting it to remove ice
- Clear the area around it and shovel a path to it
YOUR METER SHOWS YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
When severe weather prevents our meter reader from taking a reading, it's easy to do it yourself.
HOW TO READ IT:
Record the 5 numbers left to right.
Record the dials left to right. Use the lower number if the pointer is between two numbers. Record "9" if the pointer is between "0" and "9".
HOW TO SUBMIT IT:
Online through MyAccount:
- Log into MyAccount at uniongas.com/myaccount
- Click on Rates & Usage
- Select Submit a Meter Read
- Fill in the date, meter type and meter read, then submit
- After the greeting, press 3 at the first menu, then option 3, then option 1
- You will need your 14-digit account number
You can register for MyAccount at uniongas.com/myaccount at any time. To find out when to submit your meter reading, simply refer to the highlighted dates on your meter reading calendar in MyAccount.