The Easiest Way To Move Your Gas Service From A to B.

Couple Moving


  • Log in to MyAccount
  • Click I'm Moving
  • Click Transfer Your Gas Service
  • Fill out your new address and move date

View or update your move request at any time in MyAccount.

If you will no longer need Union Gas service, simply click Stop Service to close your account. For more information about starting, stopping or moving your natural gas service, please visit

Transfer your gas service with myaccount
Moving house is a hassle.  Luckily, moving your gas service isn't