Call for a fast, free natural gas sewer safety inspection before clearing your sewer line
- Underground natural gas pipes can be mistakenly installed through sewer or septic pipes, creating a ‘cross bore’.
- Left undisturbed, these aren’t an immediate safety risk.
- However, attempting to clear a drain could damage the gas line, causing an immediate and serious safety risk.
- Before trying to clear any sewer blockage beyond the walls of your business, call Ontario One Call at 1-800-400-2255.
- These calls are high priorities, so a Union Gas representative will be sent quickly.
- If a cross bore is found, the sewer line will also be fixed at no cost to you.
For more information, visit uniongas.com/sewersafety.