Our business-focused newsletter to share information, energy efficiency tips, the latest news and incentives from Union Gas
- Assess natural gas energy-saving opportunities
- Identify high-efficiency equipment upgrades eligible for cash incentives
- Training programs with Save on Energy
- Blocked sewer? Call Ontario One Call for a free inspection
- Increased incentives until July 1
- National Dig Safe Month
- Make tax time easier with myaccount.
- Clean your meter.
- Go online and see how you can save.
- Protect yourself from the silent killer.
- See our energy-efficient equipment incentives for 2018.
- Sewer blockage? First call Ontario One Call.
- Happy holidays from Union Gas
- Keep ice and snow off your gas meter and exhaust vents
- Upgrading heating equipment for winter?
- Carbon monoxide awareness week
- Target your energy savings
- Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
- Increased cash incentives for a limited time
- Blocked sewer? Make the call for safety
- Find out how you can reduce the impact of Ontario’s cap-and-trade
- Before you dig, call Ontario One Call
- Want to save money and energy? Visit our redesigned Save Money & Energy webpage to find everything you need to know
- Cap-and-trade reminder
- Learn about gas meter safety
- Learn how you can save money on installation of new, energy efficient equipment
- Smell rotten eggs? Know what to do if you have a natural gas leak
- Cap-and-trade update
- Before you clear call Ontario One Call to locate a possible cross bore
- Energy efficiency incentives for commercial and industrial businesses
- Cap-and-trade cost on your bill
- Before you renovate this spring, contact Ontario One Call to locate utility lines.
- MyAccount is like having an Account Manager at your fingertips.
- Cap-and-trade recap
- Find out what cap and trade is costing you.
- Learn how to protect yourself from Carbon Monoxide.
- Questions about cap and trade
- 2017 Commercial and Industrial Customer Fixed Incentives
- New cap-and-trade costs are included on this bill.
- Union Gas rates and rate zones have changed.