Our business-focused newsletter to share information, energy efficiency tips, the latest news and incentives from Union Gas
- Go online and see how you can save.
- Protect yourself from the silent killer.
- See our energy-efficient equipment incentives for 2018.
- Sewer blockage? First call Ontario One Call.
- Happy holidays from Union Gas
- Keep ice and snow off your gas meter and exhaust vents
- Upgrading heating equipment for winter?
- Carbon monoxide awareness week
- Target your energy savings
- Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
- Increased cash incentives for a limited time
- Blocked sewer? Make the call for safety
- Find out how you can reduce the impact of Ontario’s cap-and-trade
- Before you dig, call Ontario One Call
- Want to save money and energy? Visit our redesigned Save Money & Energy webpage to find everything you need to know
- Cap-and-trade reminder
- Learn about gas meter safety
- Learn how you can save money on installation of new, energy efficient equipment
- Smell rotten eggs? Know what to do if you have a natural gas leak
- Cap-and-trade update
- Before you clear call Ontario One Call to locate a possible cross bore
- Energy efficiency incentives for commercial and industrial businesses
- Cap-and-trade cost on your bill
- Before you renovate this spring, contact Ontario One Call to locate utility lines.
- MyAccount is like having an Account Manager at your fingertips.
- Cap-and-trade recap
- Find out what cap and trade is costing you.
- Learn how to protect yourself from Carbon Monoxide.
- Questions about cap and trade
- 2017 Commercial and Industrial Customer Fixed Incentives
- New cap-and-trade costs are included on this bill.
- Union Gas rates and rate zones have changed.
- Cap and trade starts next month - reduce the impact on your bottom line.
- From all of us at Union Gas, Thank you for your business in 2016. Have a safe and happy holiday!
- What cap and trade means for your business
- Reading your Union Gas bill
- Understanding cap and trade. What will cap and trade cost you?
- The Ontario government's cap-and-trade program comes into effect Jan. 1, 2017. Find out how it can affect your business.
- While natural gas leaks are rare, they can occur. Learn how to keep your employees, customers and property safe.
- Upgrading your space heating, water heating and cooking equipment will reduce your energy use and cut your operating costs. And Union Gas has increased our rebates to help make those energy-saving upgrades more affordable than ever.
- This year Union Gas is offering bigger cash rebates on a wider range of energy saving equipment for your commercial building.
- Locate underground lines before you dig.
- Learn how MyAccount can make getting ready for tax time easier. Also find out what rebates Union Gas has for you when installing energy efficient equipment.
- Get 2016 off to a great start by saving thousands in future energy costs. Find out more about energy saving programs, equipment, rebates and managing your account online.
- Find out how MyAccount organizes all your annual billing information and emails it directly to you. Also discover what cash incentives your business is eligible for that could help you pay for energy-saving upgrades.
- Learn how natural gas is by far your best energy value and how to get even more value from Union Gas.
- Learn about incentives on equipment upgrades that can save you money and reduce your energy use.
- Learn how to save your money and time with MyAccount.
- 2015 Equipment Upgrade Rebates - get paid to upgrade!
- New paperless billing features make your life easier.
- Get 2015 off to a great start by saving thousands in future energy costs.
- The easy way to get answers
- Count on Union Gas to deliver your best energy value
- Are you open to saving?
- Improve your air flow and your cash flow