E = Connecting With Our Customers
Our business-focused newsletter to share information, energy efficiency tips, the latest news and incentives.
- Increased incentives on air curtains for shipping doors
- If you smell sulphur or rotten eggs, it could be a natural gas leak
- Increased incentives are available
- Contact Ontario One Call if you have a blocked sewer
August 2019 - Federal Carbon Charge
- Go online to see how you can save money.
- Have your natural gas pipelines located before you dig.
- Payment names are changing.
- The federal carbon charge is now included on your bill.
- Communities thrive with natural gas.
- Save with a ventilation system that runs more efficiently (Demand Control Ventilation).
- Our name changed. Payments have changed too.
- Welcome to E = Connecting With Our Customers.
- Demand control kitchen ventilation systems.
- Inspect and detect—avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Is your ventilation system running when rooms aren't occupied?
- If you smell rotten eggs it could be a natural gas leak.
- Improve air quality while lowering costs.
- April is National Dig Safe Month.
- Looking to save money? Go online today.
- Blocked sewer or pipe? Contact Ontario One Call.
- Save energy with the help of a service provider.
- Make tax time easier with myaccount.
- Union Gas and Enbridge Gas Distribution have amalgamated.
- 2019 energy efficiency incentives now available.