Our business-focused newsletter to share information, energy efficiency tips, the latest news and incentives from Union Gas
- Understanding cap and trade. What will cap and trade cost you?
- The Ontario government's cap-and-trade program comes into effect Jan. 1, 2017. Find out how it can affect your business.
- While natural gas leaks are rare, they can occur. Learn how to keep your employees, customers and property safe.
- Upgrading your space heating, water heating and cooking equipment will reduce your energy use and cut your operating costs. And Union Gas has increased our rebates to help make those energy-saving upgrades more affordable than ever.
- This year Union Gas is offering bigger cash rebates on a wider range of energy saving equipment for your commercial building.
- Locate underground lines before you dig.
- Learn how MyAccount can make getting ready for tax time easier. Also find out what rebates Union Gas has for you when installing energy efficient equipment.
- Get 2016 off to a great start by saving thousands in future energy costs. Find out more about energy saving programs, equipment, rebates and managing your account online.
- Find out how MyAccount organizes all your annual billing information and emails it directly to you. Also discover what cash incentives your business is eligible for that could help you pay for energy-saving upgrades.
- Learn how natural gas is by far your best energy value and how to get even more value from Union Gas.
- Learn about incentives on equipment upgrades that can save you money and reduce your energy use.
- Learn how to save your money and time with MyAccount.
- 2015 Equipment Upgrade Rebates - get paid to upgrade!
- New paperless billing features make your life easier.
- Get 2015 off to a great start by saving thousands in future energy costs.
- The easy way to get answers
- Count on Union Gas to deliver your best energy value
- Are you open to saving?
- Improve your air flow and your cash flow