Natural Gas Rates
Effective July 1, 2015
Current natural gas rates
- Go to MyAccount to view your rate and two years of historical information - including rates, gas used, bills and payments.
- View all Union Gas rates without signing into MyAccount - review "Natural Gas Rates Notices" below and Frequently Asked Questions information.
- View a summary of rate change notices from 2006 to present - Go to the "Historical Rate Changes".
- Search rate information in your area by submitting your postal code below.
Current Natural Gas Rate Notices by Area
Business rates outlined below typically apply to medium - large commercial and small industrial customers. These customers include small businesses, small greenhouses, restaurants, hotels and retail stores and consume more than 50,000 m3 of natural gas each year.
Click the links below to access current rate information for each area:
For a summary of historical rate change notices please click here.
- Small Businesses that consume less than 50,000 m3 of natural gas each year are listed in the residential rates section.
- Large Commercial and Industrial Businesses that consume more than 500,000 m3 of natural gas each year and have signed a contract with Union Gas are listed in the contract rates section.
Rates Regulated by the Ontario Energy Board
Our natural gas supply comes from all across Canada and the United States through our transportation network to your home and business. Union Gas is a public utility regulated by the Ontario Energy Board (OEB). We buy clean burning natural gas on behalf of our customers at the best possible rate and pass that price on without markup.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the historical rate information.
Click on the icon to the left to download it for free.