As of January 1 2016, only online applications will be accepted. Please submit your application via GetConnected.
Welcome, you are here because you are a residential home builder that is looking to:
- 1. Request a new natural gas service line
- Submit your application via our online attachment tool - GetConnected.
- 2. Request construction heating
Submit your application via our online attachment tool - GetConnected and indicate construction heating.
- 3. Inquire about the status of an existing natural gas service line request
- If you have applied via GetConnected and have a question about a specific address, click on the action button beside that request and send us an email. We will respond within 2 business days.
- 4. Request a meter set/turn-on and/or inspection
- If your meter has not automatically been set after the installation of your gas line please go to GetConnected, select the action button beside the appropriate address and follow the prompts.
- 5. Request a load change, pressure change and/or meter/service relocation
Submit your application via our online attachment tool - GetConnected.
- 6. Request end-meter banking
End-meter banking is a superior building option that moves individual gas meters from the front or back of your townhouses and groups them onto one or two end walls. It’s an easy way to improve your front door or backyard appeal.
Contact your local New Business Project Coordinator for more information.
- 7. Download forms
Builder Information Sheet
Residential Meter / Set Turn On / Inspection Sheet
Residential Houseline Placement Diagram
- 8. Access quick links
Last Committed Install Date
Natural Gas Products
For all other inquiries, please call 1 866 772-1045 or contact your local Residential Account Manager.