As of January 1 2016, only online applications will be accepted. Please submit your application via GetConnected.
Welcome, you are here because you are a Heating Contractor that is looking to:
- 1. Install/convert natural gas equipment for a residential/commercial/industrial building and need to order a natural gas service
- Complete and submit your application via our online attachment tool - GetConnected
- 2. Demolish or renovate an existing residential/commercial/industrial building and need to have the existing gas service removed
If, due to construction, an existing gas service must be removed or relocated, please allow 6 to 8 weeks and call the Customer Care Centre at 1 888 774-3111.
Go to GetConnected and click on the action beside the request. We will respond within 2 business days.
Complete the Request for Action (RFA) Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. Inquire about the status of an existing natural gas service line request
If it has been longer than 6 weeks since you've received our transmit acknowledgement notification for your residential service request, login to GetConnected and select the action button for the specific address to edit. We will respond back to you within 2 business days.
If it has been longer than 7 weeks for your commercial/industrial service request and you wish to follow up, submit a Status Request. We will respond back to you within 2 business days.
- 4. Request a meter set, turn-on or inspection
- 5. Request a load change or pressure change
Submit your application via our online application tool - GetConnected
- 6. Download forms
Customer Information Sheet
Excess Footage Form
Residential Meter / Set Turn On / Inspection Sheet
Update Your Email Address
Builder Information Sheet (BIS)
Request For Action (RFA) Form
- 7. Access quick links
Residential & Commercial Heating Contractors
Technical Support & Resources
Energy Conservation Information & Incentives
For all other inquiries, call 1 866 772-1045 or contact your Residential or Commercial Account Manager.