Request service line and meter work

To request any new or existing natural gas service line or meter work on your property, please contact your Union Gas Account Manager.

Your Union Gas Account Manager

Use our look up tool to find your account manager's contact information. If you do not know your Union Gas Account Manager, complete the email form and a Union Gas Account Manager will respond to your request within 2 business days.