Programmable Thermostat Rebate
If you don't already have a programmable thermostat, we can help with a $25 rebate coupon.
Download rebate form
Who is eligible for the $25 rebate?
- You must be a Union Gas residential customer with a natural gas furnace.
- Offer is not valid for customers who already have a programmable thermostat installed.
- One rebate per address.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other Union Gas programmable thermostat campaign.
Promotion end date:
December 31, 2014.
How much can I save?
Heating and cooling accounts for 65% of your energy costs. By installing and properly programming your programmable thermostat, you can save up to $100 a year in energy costs.
- In the winter, lower the temperature of your home by just 1°C over a seven-hour period and you can save 1 per cent on your heating bill.
- In the summer, raise the thermostat while you’re out and program the cooling to start just before you return home.
How to get the $25 rebate?
- Download the $25 rebate coupon
- Purchase any programmable thermostat.
- Follow the instructions on the coupon and submit your proof of purchase, which is the sales receipt and the UPC (bar) code from the package.
- Allow up to eight weeks for the $25 credit to appear on your Union Gas bill.