Meter Reading Information
What is meter reading?
- We read your gas meter monthly to measure the amount of
gas you’ve used.
- If we can’t read your meter due to severe weather or an
inaccessible meter, you can still provide us with the reading.
- Providing your monthly reading ensures you pay only for
the gas you use.
Log in to MyAccount to submit your meter reading.
How do I read the gas meter?
See reading your gas meter for assistance.
Two ways to submit your meter reading
Log in to MyAccount and enter the current reading - no need to search for
your account number.
Sign up in two easy steps.
You will need:
- A recent bill with your 14-digit account number
- An email address
- If you prefer, call 1-888-774-3111 toll-free, anytime to record your reading.
At the greeting, press 3 at the first menu, then option 3, then option 1. You'll
need your 14-digit account number.
How is the meter reading used?
- You are billed for the difference between your meter reading at the beginning
and end of a billing period.
- If we haven't received your reading by your billing date, your gas usage is
estimated. Any over or under charge will be corrected on the next actual bill.
When do I submit my meter reading?
Log in to MyAccount to:
- See the dates to submit the meter reading for your next bill.
- Set up monthly email reminders for future meter readings.