Automatic Payment Plan
Never miss a payment
Pay your Union Gas bill automatically by setting up monthly withdrawals from your financial institution.
Log in or register for MyAccount to enrol in the Automatic Payment Plan (APP).
- Avoid late payment fees.
- Save on cheques or stamps.
- No fees.
- Pay bills automatically, even if you're out of town.
How the Automatic Payment Plan works:
- Provide us with your banking information to authorize monthly payments.
- You'll still receive a monthly bill showing the amount due and the payment withdrawal date. You have time to validate the monthly bill before the withdrawal date.
- Your bank automatically transfers the amount due to Union Gas approximately 20 days after the bill date. Please note that withdrawal dates are not flexible and are determined by your meter reading date.
Two ways to enrol
- Log in to MyAccount our convenient and secure 24/7 account management tool.
- Call Customer Contact Centre at 1-888-774-3111.
You'll need your banking information to enrol.
When will I be enrolled?
- After enrolling, automatic payments begin with your next gas bill.
- The withdrawal date shows on your bill in the line "The amount due will be withdrawn from your financial institution on MMM DD YYYY".
When is payment withdrawn from my account?
Your bank automatically transfers the amount due to Union Gas approximately 20 days after the bill date. The withdawal date shows on your bill.
How do I change my banking information?
Log in to MyAccount and update your banking information.
Cancelling the Automatic Payment Plan
Log in to MyAccount and select 'Remove me from Automatic Payment Plan'.
More ways to simplify your bills and payments
Paperless Billing - Reduce paper clutter
Equal Billing Plan - Easier budgeting and more predictable bills