Recipes - Miscellaneous
- ½ bunch of parsley, chopped
- 6 sprigs of mint, chopped
- ½ cup of tightly packed basil leaves (125 mL), chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of capers (45 mL), rinsed and chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 tbsp of grain mustard
- Olive oil to blend
- 1 lemon, juiced
Place the herbs, garlic, capers and anchovies in a blender with mustard. With the blender running slowly, drizzle in the olive oil until the herb mix comes together and is finely blended. Remove and place into a container and cover the mix cover with plastic wrap. It can be kept up to three days.
When ready to use, finish the salsa with lemon juice and salt to taste. If it's too thick, you can thin it out by stirring in a few drops of water.