Available to residential Union Gas customers with a natural gas water heater only. One per household.
Choose one of the following options to get your FREE Energy Saving Kit (ESK) valued at $60:
Order online to have an ESK delivered to your home
- Visit one of our participating ESK pick up locations across Ontario
Valid until June 30, 2014 to pick up a kit. (While supplies last)
- Door to door delivery: Union Gas will be delivering Energy Saving Kits door to door to qualifying customers. Cities could include Oakville, Burlington and Milton. For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions or call our authorized delivery agent, Ecofitt at 1 877 326-3488.
ESK Kit Contains:
Check out the Energy Saving Kit Installation Video for more information
Did you know...
- Water heating is the second largest user of energy in your home after space heating.
- Installing a energy-efficient showerhead will save approximately 13,885L of water and 44 m3 of natural gas a year. This equates to reducing your CO2 consumption by 83 kg a year.
- Installing both a kitchen and bathroom aerator will save approximately 11,232L of water and 33m3 of natural gas a year. This equates to a reduction in CO2 consumption by 62kg a year for both aerators installed.
- Installing pipe insulation will save approximately 18 m3 of natural gas a year and help reduce CO2 consumption by 34 kg a year.
Offer available to Union Gas customers only. While supplies last.
No purchase necessary. One kit per household. Must have a Natural Gas Water Heater.