August 2013 EnergyLink Issue
In this Issue:
- Your Union Gas Bill Amount is now available by email
- Energy-Efficient Commercial Cooking with Demand Control Kitchen Ventilation
- Special Points of Interest
Direct to your inbox each month, receive a no password required email that includes:
- Amount due
- Billing period
- "Pay by" date to avoid late payment charges
Access detailed billing information through MyAccount:
- PDF copy of your current bill and 24 months of past bills
- Usage graphs to compare month to month energy use
Login or register for MyAccount and select paperless billing to start receiving your bill amount by email.
Demand Control Kitchen Ventilation systems respond to variations in stove use, allowing two-speed or variable fans to regulate exhaust depending on how many burners are working. Improving exhaust means significant savings as well as other important benefits that include:
- Reduced noise
- Improved indoor air quality by reducing CO2 levels Union Gas DCKV Incentives
- $1,200 per unit up to 4,999 CFM
- $3,000 per unit from 5,000 to 9,999 CFM
- $4,000 per unit from 10,000 to 15,000 CFM
More information on this and other Union Gas energy saving, incentive programs is available under Save Money & Energy.
- Union Gas incentive application form is available online. Go to "Save Money & Energy" and select "Apply Now". All you need is a copy of your installation invoice and in five easy steps you can complete your application.
- Apply early to qualify for a bonus incentive of $200 per unit when you apply within one week of installing High Efficiency Condensing & Non Condensing Boilers, ERVs, HRVs, Condensing Make-up Air Units and Destratification Fans.