Welcome, you are here because you are a residential home builder that is looking to:
- 1. Request a new natural gas service line
- 2. Request construction heating
- 3. Inquire about the status of an existing natural gas service line request
- If it has been longer than 5 weeks since you received our transmit acknowledgement notification for your residential service request and you wish to follow up, submit a Status Request. We will respond back to you within 2 business days.
- 4. Request a meter turn-on and/or inspection
- Your meter will be automatically set within 4 business days after the installation of your gas service line. Meters will be set and locked off unless construction heat was indicated on the form. To request a meter turn-on and/or inspection, complete the Meter Turn On Request Form and email or fax into us.
- 5. Request a load change, pressure change and/or meter/service relocation
- 6. Request end-meter banking
- End-meter banking is a superior building option that moves individual gas meters from the front or back of your townhouses and groups them onto one or two end walls. It’s an easy way to improve your front door or backyard appeal.
Contact your local Union Gas Builder Representative for more information.
- 7. Change the account information
- Submit a change to the account information through the I'm Moving section or call the Union Gas Customer Contact Centre at 1 888 774-3111.
For all other inquiries please contact your local Builder Representative.
Choose between the following two options:
|Online Attachment Tool
- Quick & Easy Web Submission