Welcome, you are here because you are a commercial/industrial builder that is looking to:
- 1. Build a commercial/industrial building and need to order a natural gas service
NOTE: For commercial/industrial buildings, a CAD site plan showing the proposed gas meter location is required with your gas service application. Someone in our Attachment Center will contact you should additional information be required.
- 2. Demolish an existing commercial/industrial building and need to have the existing gas service removed and new service installed at a later date
- If, due to construction, an existing gas service must be removed, Union Gas requires you to do the following, which will take 6 to 8 weeks:
- Contact Union Gas at 1-866-772-1045 to remove the existing gas service and then
- Complete an application through the Online Attachment Tool or print and fax the Request For Action(RFA) to install the new gas service.
- 3. Inquire about the status of an existing natural gas service line request
- If it has been longer than 7 weeks since you received our transmit acknowledgement notification for your commercial/industrial service request and you wish to follow up, submit a Status Request. We will respond back to you within 2 business days.
- 4. Request a meter set, turn-on or inspection
- 5. Request a load change, pressure change and/or meter/service relocation
- 6. Change the account information
- Submit a change to the account information through the I'm Moving section or call the Union Gas Customer Contact Centre at 1 888 774-3111.
For all other inquiries please contact your Union Gas Account Manager.
Choose between the following two options:
|Online Attachment Tool
- Quick & Easy Web Submission